Beta~Week 3~

angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 471 Member
Day~50 Core Cardio BURNED 220cals
Can't believe it's already been 8 weeks of T25!!! I love it!!!

Replies

• angie_04
    Day~51 Upper Focus BURNED 209cals
    My neck seems to hurt after this one!! I guess it's from shoulder press! Can't help my form, but I try :/
  • lbmesngon
    lbmesngon Posts: 28 Member
    Core Cardio and Upper Focus DONE!! I had to make up for missing yesterday. My kids were playing with my weights and I couldn't find one, so I had to get a heavier set. It was manageable, now I think my other weights were too light. =) I modified this workout just a little because of the up and down transitions. For example: The one where you stand up, and then go down for a push up. So instead of standing, I just kind of kneel back and reach up really high, it feels like I'm standing... :laugh:
  • lbmesngon
    I hope your shoulder feels better! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!!! :drinker:
  • angie_04
    Core Cardio and Upper Focus DONE!! I had to make up for missing yesterday. My kids were playing with my weights and I couldn't find one, so I had to get a heavier set. It was manageable, now I think my other weights were too light. =) I modified this workout just a little because of the up and down transitions. For example: The one where you stand up, and then go down for a push up. So instead of standing, I just kind of kneel back and reach up really high, it feels like I'm standing... :laugh:

Yayyyyy!! Way to go :) I know the move u r talking about and it is crazy!! LOL
  • angie_04
    Day~52 Speed 2.0 BURNED 281cals!

This I do believe is my favorite workout :love:
  • lbmesngon
    I agree Speed 2.0 is FUN!! Speed 2.0 and Ript somewhat DONE! I did one workout after the other today to make up for missing yesterday, and my baby was done watching me with 11min left in the Ript. The last floor exercise where we lay on our back and lift our legs, I did it with my baby on my chest. Then I put him down to do some push-ups. I modified Ript workout a lot, and yet I was a little faint at least once. I'll try it again next go around.
  • angie_04
    I agree Speed 2.0 is FUN!! Speed 2.0 and Ript somewhat DONE! I did one workout after the other today to make up for missing yesterday, and my baby was done watching me with 11min left in the Ript. The last floor exercise where we lay on our back and lift our legs, I did it with my baby on my chest. Then I put him down to do some push-ups. I modified Ript workout a lot, and yet I was a little faint at least once. I'll try it again next go around.

Great! Glad it worked better for ya ;) Looks like we don't have much longer to go with Beta! It's went by really fast! Do u think? I don't know what I am going to do next. Have u given any thought to what u are going to do next? I will either do another round of T25 or I will do a whole round of Turbo Fire. Just not sure yet.
  • angie_04
    Day~54 Double Day Friday BURNED 383cals

Dynamic Core + Speed 2.0...Great double day today! I have to make up yesterdays workout, so I'm gonna do that tomorrow! But week 9 is almost here:noway: This has went by extremely fast!!!
  • lbmesngon
    Woohoo! I actually completed a whole week! I've been bad with a lot of the other weeks!