Favorite foods

Options
Dregg
Dregg Posts: 66 Member
I'm going with foods I eat frequently, not cakes, ice cream, etc. I'll start with this one:

Chobani greek yogurt key lime flavor. I swear I am eating key lime pie filling.

Nutritional value: 150 calories, 12g protein, 3 grams fat, and 19 grams carbs. Not fat free, but if you can fit it in your daily goal, it is delicious!!:happy:

Replies

• JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Avocados. Sometimes I go all the way and add lime juice, tomato, garlic, onions, salt, jalapenos and cilantro, sometimes I just sprinkle with salt and grab a spoon. Nutritious, delicious, and infinitely satisfying- and if you blend it with cacao powder and agave nectar you get a really healthy chocolate pudding!
  • AnnaMaus
    AnnaMaus Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A hickory-smoked Tofurkey sandwich with mustard and pickles is pretty much a daily occurrence.

I eat roughly a ton of stir-fried broccoli and zucchini too. Both are reasonably healthy, but only fit comfortably in my daily intake when I exercise at least an hour per day.

(Being relatively small is kind of hard.)
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I must be weird, cause I cannot think of anything that I eat frequently. I eat different things all the time. I love to mix it up.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've recently grown a love affair for....canned TUNA? Which is a much better option then my previous love affair with licorice. I've always had bad taste when it comes to love! lol