Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite foods

Dregg
Dregg Posts: 66 Member
I'm going with foods I eat frequently, not cakes, ice cream, etc. I'll start with this one:

Chobani greek yogurt key lime flavor. I swear I am eating key lime pie filling.

Nutritional value: 150 calories, 12g protein, 3 grams fat, and 19 grams carbs. Not fat free, but if you can fit it in your daily goal, it is delicious!!:happy:

Replies

• JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Avocados. Sometimes I go all the way and add lime juice, tomato, garlic, onions, salt, jalapenos and cilantro, sometimes I just sprinkle with salt and grab a spoon. Nutritious, delicious, and infinitely satisfying- and if you blend it with cacao powder and agave nectar you get a really healthy chocolate pudding!
  • AnnaMaus
    AnnaMaus Posts: 167 Member
    A hickory-smoked Tofurkey sandwich with mustard and pickles is pretty much a daily occurrence.

I eat roughly a ton of stir-fried broccoli and zucchini too. Both are reasonably healthy, but only fit comfortably in my daily intake when I exercise at least an hour per day.

(Being relatively small is kind of hard.)
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    I must be weird, cause I cannot think of anything that I eat frequently. I eat different things all the time. I love to mix it up.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    I've recently grown a love affair for....canned TUNA? Which is a much better option then my previous love affair with licorice. I've always had bad taste when it comes to love! lol