New (again)

Options
Hello everyone!
I just thought I should introduce myself. My name is Hanna, I'm from Sweden, 29 yol and mum of a monster (1,5)
I have been overweight since forever but really succeded three years ago. dropped 20 kgs from jan to june. Thanks to C25K and MFP!
Then came the summer with all its good drinks, food and cigarettes. Stupid me. I met the father of my son and got a bit lazy. I was down to 84 when we met. Got pregnant and if I remember correctly my weight when giving birth was 113. Not far from my top weight of 130 kgs!!! A long post natal depression and a struggle with almost anything I slapped myself in the face yesterday. Well not litterary. I was and still am sick of beeing like this, having to buy larger sizes again, feeling uncomfortable in a bathing suit and so on...

So time for C25K. For the last time I hope. I have done it before. I know I can do it again. Did W1D1 this morning and felt great except the runner's stitch halfway through.

Please don't hesitate to add me as a friend. :)

Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi Hanna! Welcome to the group (it does appear to be a bit quiet in here despite the number of members :S )
    I have also returned to C25k as a way of losing weight again. I have always been up and down and I am now nearly back at my lightest point. I have just finished Week 4 and when I did the programme originally I go up to Week 6.
    I like C25k as it's just half an hour and I can fit it in early in the morning before I have to run out to school and work :) In the first 3 weeks I lost 12lb/5.5k so it's been a big motivation to stick at it!
    Take care,
    TCG
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Yes really quiet. I think it's because we don't get notifications when something happens in the group. That would be a big help.
    Today my phone ran out on battery five minutes before I was done... Well now I know that 16% aint enough for 50 minutes with runkeeper and C25K running