What about Quest bars ..

Options
judychicken
judychicken Posts: 937 Member
Can we eat Quest Bars the net is about 3 or 4 net on them? I have a lot of them.

Replies

• likecakebutbetter
    Options
    I eat one for lunch with a couple of sugar free jello cups everyday M-F. They are quick, easy, filling and I don't have to think about what to bring to work in the morning. I do not react in a bad way to them whatsoever. I believe some people have claimed to stall due to the sugar alcohols in some flavors. I think this is a try a couple of different flavors and see how it affects you personally type of situation. I have tried just about every flavor available and have found that the banana nut muffin, cinnamon roll, peanut butter and jelly and the white chocolate raspberry are my absolute favorites.

I think they are a good solution for someone who struggles with consistently eating something for breakfast or lunch or someone that does not have time to plan out a meal. They are great when you are in a pinch. However it is important to be able to regulate how many Quest bars one can eat daily. I firmly believe that more than one is too much and that it takes a bit of self control to not allow yourself the easy out of having a Quest bar for multiple meals.
  • FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I don't trust over processed protein bars but what Quest has going for them is that they don't use Maltitol like the other protein bars. That stuff is as bad as sugar!
  • catawampushalo
    catawampushalo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    They bloat me and make me hang onto water for a few days...but they're yummy so I still eat them sometimes!