Looking for friends with open diarys

Options
124»

Replies

• Tt_tracey
    Options
    Hi, my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me although be warned I can be quite chatty :-/
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Tesco mainly, gluten & dairy free but not 100% (Its hard!)

Feel free to friend request :)
  • drumsrevolver
    Options
    My diary is open to all - so no need to add me! :laugh:

I do log daily - usually in advance of what I plan to eat and jig my food about as it changes. I shop at Tesco, Lidl usually and like to cook a lot.
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm in the North East, my diary's open and I mostly shop at Aldi.

I log every day and do cardio and weights most days.

Weekends are the worst for me food wise....i give in to naughty food choices a lot.

I do tend to talk some absolute rubbish but I'm up for some banter / motivation so feel free to add me.
  • Chjimb_74
    Options
    Feel fee to add me.
    I would love to have new friend , I log everyday and so far lost 2st 1lb in 76 days.
    I'm sure we can keep each other motivated to achieve our goals
    Ian
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I shop all over and live in north west England.
  • steph_a92
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 22 an active user with an open diary.

Also follow my journey on Instagram @stephs_journey

And also my tumblr blog http://stephanies-journey.tumblr.com

Thanksss ????
  • lisaze30
    lisaze30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've randomly gone and added some of you

I've been here less than a week I think and I've logged everything ... so hard to admit and add those biscuits and crisps! But no point in cheating myself!

I am trying to follow the 5:2 eating plan so my calorie intake seems a bit chaotic but hopefully I'm figuring out a plan that works for me.

Feel free to add, the more the merrier!
  • 1chappers
    1chappers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi you alright. You can add me if you like I'm from reading.
    To be honest I haven't really used my diary recently due to being out of the fitness game and been a bit lazy lol but I will be getting my *kitten* back in gear so will be using the diary regularly.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I'm in the south west, a vegetarian and mainly shop at asda, tesco, co-op. I log daily and am still trying to find that weekly calorie sweet spot...add away :wink:
  • lolly715
    Options
    34 from Sussex, diary open to friends. I mainly shop at Sainsbury's for home with a bit of Tesco or Ocado online but buy lunch stuff nearer work due to commute. That's a mix of M&S, Tesco and a slight Itsu obsession. Feel free to add. :)
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    28 in the Isle of Man, I shop at our local supermarket Shoprite, and co-op mainly! :) Need to get active on here again....