Hellooo :)

Hello everyone ^_^
I'm Valentina, I'm 20 and I'm from Italy:D
I've been using My Fitness Pal for a few months now, and I find it amazing!
Since January I lost 8kg, I wish I had lost more, but I don't complain eheheh
I found this group and I thought it'd be nice to give it a try :)
I know it won't be easy, school is almost over and I'm having my graduation exams in less than a month... I am freaking out! I'm so stressed :O and this stress has literally stopped my weight loss, I can't wait for these exams to be over!!!
So, I'm gonna need your help to hold on and not give up :D

Replies

• Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    I'm Maelyn. I live in Springfield, MO USA. I've struggled with weight for the past 30 years. Which is sad as I'm only 36. I am interested in this as it seems like it would be a huge diet challenge for me.

Valentina - Good luck on your graduation exams! I understand the stress and remember my days in school. We'll be here for you.
  • VMela
    VMela Posts: 3
    I still have a long road ahead of me, but I wouldn't have made it till here without my amazing boyfriend ♡ I love him so much, he's always there to give me strength and help me hold on... even if he always says he loves me the way I am :') ♡
    I know I'm gonna make it with him by my side ♡
    Aaaahhhhhh love love love ♡♡♡♡♡♡ :D

Thank you Maelyn :)
    You can call me Vale :D
  • lady_jewels
    lady_jewels Posts: 31 Member
    nice meeting both of you. I'm hoping that doing this challenge will help me learn better eating habits. it takes 3 weeks, or 21 days, for something to become a habit.

for the past few years my habit has been quick easy food, whether fast food, prepackaged meals. And that's crazy, cause i love to cook! But, since i live alone, I never take the time or energy to cook (and cleanup) for myself. but, this challenge will hopefully get me in the habit of at least eating better and caring for myself.

Thank ya'll for joining. i think we will really be able to help each other.