A Body Revolution sequel is on the horizon!

Options
2»

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Terrin41 wrote: »
    This is going to be my reward when I finish body revolution! Can't wait!
    Same here. Not sure when it is going to be available in Europe though. :(

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I want to go through Body Revolution one more time with heavier weights before I do Body Shred since it looks way harder. Maybe do Body Revolution and then start it right afterwards like a Phase 4 and 5? I have to survive Phase 3 of BR first though.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Terrin41 wrote: »
    This is going to be my reward when I finish body revolution! Can't wait!

Awesome! I'm a few weeks into my 4th round of Body Revolution (over 2.5 years) and that is a fantastic reward idea!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If you guys start a Body Shred group can you link to it here? I would love to see the feedback on it!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear from anyone who's been doing the new BodyShred for a while. It looks like too much to me!

I love BR -- am doing my second round of it -- but hurt myself on workouts 11 and 12. I won't do those anymore (the 'bouncing' pushups and the backbends). And the new BodyShred preview videos look a lot like BR workouts 11 and 12.

I don't want to spend the money on something that's just going to lead to injury. I'd like to try something new, don't mind a challenge, but there's a point where it's just too much.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am interested too. I did not realize it would only be 60 days. How are the modifiers? I have done BR three times not and wheel push-ups are something I still can't do. I hope that is not considered and easy move for Body Shred.
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Any news from you Body Shredders?
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I bought mine and have it. Just completed body revolution yesterday. So will start shortly !
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Only 1 person has this so far? Anyone tried it yet?
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I bought Body Shred before Revolution but found it way too hard for the physical level I am currently at. I went and found Revolution on ebay and have started it now (just started this week); hoping after 90 days of Revolution I will be ready for Body Shred but not sure.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    On week five. So doing week five and six.
    It is very challenging and I have had a very busy summer so I have had a few extra days of rest and almost a week reprieve (so I hit a few 30 DS Videos before skimping back into body shred-> they were a walk in the park. When I did them months ago I was suffering).
    Definitely challenging but feel totally awesome.
    I have three more weeks to go and can't imagine what workouts seven and eight hold.
    The moves are challenging but some are similar to BR moves. The extra challenge is the sequencing of the moves that makes everything extra difficult. But it's 30 sec of every move. You can push yourself for 30 sec to do almost anything!