BMI

Options
Has anyone ever downloaded those bmi apps? I downloaded one and it said for my height, age, and weight I should be eating around 2900-3400 calories a day. Im just wondering if I should think this is correct? Im trying to boost my metabolism and loose weight. I havent really lost anything in a while just been bouncing between 190's- 200 and im done. Any advice would be much appreciated. Oh and so far ive been eating around 1800 cals a day. So basically what my question is, have I been starving myself?

Replies

• babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    There are so many topics on the forums here about starving yourself on 1200+ calories. I have tried quite a few different sites to calculate how many calories I should be eating, from 800 (eek) to 2800. Right now I have what MFP suggested, and I have tried eating more to see if that helps me lose, so far I haven't had much luck no matter how many calories I try! You could always adjust your calorie intake for a few weeks and see what happens at the end of it? I think there is a group on here somewhere called eat more lose more. Interesting reads to say the least.