Weekly weight in????

Options
bizgirl26
bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
What do you guys think about a weekly weigh in ? If everyone is up to it maybe we could pick a day ?

Replies

• LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, once in the morning and once when I get home from work. I try not to have more then 1.5 difference between the two. Sometimes I am even lighter after work then before, even I ate during the shift.
    Currently I don't have a great relationship between my weight and common sense, because in the military you have to comply to certain weight standards and according to these, I am really "fat". So, every 6 month I have to worry about my job, because of weight or inches. (Yes, I could loose my job over a 1/2 inch!!!)
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I weigh once a week on Saturday.
  • cullumshelly
    cullumshelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm good with that! I do better when I am accountable anyway...I weigh myself everyday so any day works for me
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Great idea!

I like doing Friday - if all agree. Here is my theory. M-T we are good while at work. Friday we weigh in and feel good about ourselves --- helps motivate to do good over the weekend and keep the movement going.

If you don't want to put your weight down, just put -1, 0 or +1. If you want to put beginning, current, and goal go for it!

So get ready …. Friday will be here in 5 days!
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I like the Friday suggestion, currently I weigh on Sunday
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am good for fridays
  • arya67
    arya67 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice to know that I'm not the only one that weighs every day. I have for years. I'm in and Friday sounds perfect (since I blew it yesterday, lol)
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just started weighing daily after avoiding the scale for years. It's interesting to see the daily variations. I'm in for weekly weigh in on Friday.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in on a Friday so that's good with me. I'm happy posting any losses or gains to help keep me motivated x
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    This is great. I do better if I am accountable to others.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! :smile:
  • stephnerR
    stephnerR Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I too already weigh myself on Friday. Great idea!
  • GodsJewel40
    GodsJewel40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been weighing in every Friday at home , Friday is a good day for me
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ok, here is my weight from yesterday, 169.8. I started from 178. So I am about 8-9 lbs down, depending on the daily fluctuation. I wish it would go some faster, but I am on a good track. Increased my goal to another 20lbs to loose.
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Ok, here is my weight from yesterday, 169.8. I started from 178. So I am about 8-9 lbs down, depending on the daily fluctuation. I wish it would go some faster, but I am on a good track. Increased my goal to another 20lbs to loose.

You're doing so great! Congrats!
  • GKSTcoach
    GKSTcoach Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in twice a week...Sunday and Thursday...so if it is OK with you, I'll give you Thursday's weight as my "June 1 starting weight" if that's OK (unless tomorrow is different).

I'm beginning at 252 (Yes, I have a ways to go). I gained 17 pounds the last 3 months (I lost my mom). Before that I had lost 40 lbs. I'm trying to get back on the losing train and begin working out again.

My goal is to lose 2 lbs each week, so my goal for June 8th (one full week of June) is 250.
    My goal for June 15th is 248.
    My goal for June 22nd is 246.
    My goal for June 19th is 244.
    Anything more than 2 a week is awesome! Anything less isn't going to "get me down" as my body does quirky things now that I'm in my 40's.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My weight on Friday was 141.6
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    NIce job ladies!!!! Be fun to see next weeks!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log my weight on Friday but I was 146.8lb so no loss this week :ohwell:
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself once a month. I can't handle the pressure of every week. LOL. I have a low-pressure threshold.