Bra help needed.

Options
pmur
pmur Posts: 223 Member
Ladies - what kind of running bras are good for summer runs. So far, I just wore the champion ones from target or the kohls ones. Yesterday, half way through my 6 miler, I was terribly uncomfortable in a champion. Sweat just stayed in the bra making me very uncomfortable. At the end of the run I was itching and scratching under the band. No fun. Anything else I can try? I'm looking for something where the sweat glides off and doesn't get absorbed by the bra. I'm in Texas and it's slowly getting hot out there. The tanks I got from target are great btw. Just the bras that are a problem.

Replies

• romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    It's not very hot here but I do sweat a lot. I like my Marks and Spencer's running bra for the warmer weather but that's not very helpful for you!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I'm a devotee of the Moving Comfort bras. Either Juno or Fiona.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hi, I didn't even realise sweat might stay under the band. I have a Triumph sports bra which was voted test winner in a local fitness magazine. It's been fine but granted I haven't been running long distances yet. Do you think there might be some tests like the newest shoe introductions that Runner's World compiles?
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Skirt sports just won some awards for their new line of sports bras and they're endorsed by runners world. Great company created by a female athlete!
  • pmur
    pmur Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the recommendations! I'm definitely going to try some of these.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort...but believe it or not the Victoria Secret sports bras are really good.