Memorial Day Low Carb Weight Loss Challenge: Finals

Options
Citrislazer
Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
Hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend. As per the normal weekly schedule, you have until Sunday to post your final results for this challenge. Terrific job to everyone who participated! I hope you continue to stay motivated to be active and eat healthy.

Optional: Post the amount of weight you lost along with your total percentage for this challenge. A follow up post will show some stats from this challenge, such as combined weight lost for the group. Thanks! :-)

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Start Week Weight: 79.4kg
    This Week Weight: 73.2kg
    Total Percentage Lost: 7.76% (Change: +0.63%)
    Goal Percentage Lost: 8.32%

Just like always: My current percentage is based on unrounded values and is accurate. If you use the rounded values (from above) you get a slightly different number. Also, my percentage in change is change from last weeks weight, not last week's percentage.

Total lost: 6.16 kg (13.57 lb)
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'll be back to post on Saturday :drinker::drinker: good luck everyone!!
  • TattooTwinset
    TattooTwinset Posts: 271
    Options
    Starting weight 203.4
    Current weight 196.0
    Difference 7.4

Total % lost 3.64%
  • Citrislazer
    Options
    Congrats Frob and Tattoo! Great work!

Friday check-in for me as usually. My final lose this week was small bumping up my percentage to 10.73%. I lost exactly 19lbs according to my scale since the start of this challenge, from 177lbs to 158lbs. And lost 13cm or over 5 inches around my gut. 3 more pounds to reach my birthday goal (2 weeks left). 23 more pounds to reach my total weight loss goal and then I'll focus on a healthy body fat percentage.
  • 17JayR
    17JayR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 173 lbs.
    Ending Weight: 163 lbs.
    Weight Lost: 10 lbs.
    % lost: 5.78%

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 188.3
    Current weight: 176.2

Percentage lost: 6.42%
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 240
    Current weight: 220

Lbs lost: 20
    % lost: 8.33%

No change for the final week but considering what I've eaten I'm grateful I didn't gain!!

Well done everyone!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    Great Job Everyone! Considering how badly I did for May/April, I am pretty happy with the results. I would love to do this again should it happen in the future!
  • Citrislazer
    Options
    You could lead one! I'd be in for it. I'm off the grid often during the summer with camping/fishing/hiking so I just wouldn't be a reliable leader during summer months. Feel free to copy or tweak this challenge. :-)