Starting tommorow - anybody else for support?

Options
2»

Replies

• pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I just did my second fit test since I started and my results are so much better than the first time. Except for power jacks which remain the same the number as I started with, I think because I do them very lightly on purpose because I don't want to hurt myself.
  • Filter1983
    Options
    I'm on my second day and the 3 time around. I also need support. LET'S DO THIS!!
  • kotonska
    kotonska Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on the 2nd day too. How you finding it? :)
  • VeeOsooPretty
    VeeOsooPretty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to start again. So yes, I'm going to stop procrastinating and start tonight. I didn't finish the program but I loved my results. Depressed I gained it all back when life took a tole and I stopped working out and fell back into old habits. Gained that plus more, so I'm starting my fitness journey all over.
  • theappleofyoureye
    theappleofyoureye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    INSANITY Motivation partner needed!!!!!!!!!! I want a partner to track my progress with so we can exchange advice and help eacother out!! Please be my partner!!!! :)
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am just starting today too. About to take the fit test.... Feel free to friend me. I am going to be away from home twice during the 63 days so will need to stay motivated. Good luck