Come Here and Get some Friends!

Options
1013carl
1013carl Posts: 376 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
You can't do this alone!

I believe, It all starts here! I also believe to be successful in this July 1st challenge, each of you needs 10 to 20 friends.

Post here and ask for friends, and to become someone's friend...

Also see this link
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1306319-accountability-friends-and-paying-it-forward

Carl -

Replies

• Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanting to add me fire away, I keep my diary open to my friends and help and encouragement is only a message away.
  • morey3ml
    morey3ml Posts: 19
    Options
    I too am looking for new friends here, especially anyone doing the lose 10# before July 1st!
  • smh219
    smh219 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me too!
  • Cereceresl
    Cereceresl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to be my friend please add me, I'm still figuring this thing out so I don't know how to add people :embarassed:
  • northernmum
    northernmum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just joined my first challenge to lose 10lbs in June and would love some friends to help me on my way. Please add me. Thanks!
  • IzzyRoseDixon
    IzzyRoseDixon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I could do with some friends too :) Quite a fair amount to lose but trying to do it at a safe, sensible speed so it stays off this time!
  • k_shooshooter
    k_shooshooter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also. I have all my stuff public and could totally use the support and motivation and helping each other out!
  • sltaylor94
    sltaylor94 Posts: 60
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am ready to lose this 10 lb by July 1st
  • ashkiener
    ashkiener Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I look forward to getting to know you and support you on your getting-healthy journey. I could really use the encouragement too! Please feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks! :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been active and back at this since the beginning of April
  • Dana121970
    Dana121970 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I could use some motivating friends to help me make this lifestyle change and I would love to help you too. :)
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to be my friend please add me, I'm still figuring this thing out so I don't know how to add people :embarassed:
    Cereceresl, to add someone you have to send them a Friend Request and that's pretty easy to do.

Click on their picture (or their name just below their picture) and when their profile appears choose the Green button that says "Add As Friend"... That sends them a friend Request. Once they receive it, they'll have to accept it too!

Also! I strongly suggest to everyone the following:
    Follow that up by sending them a message too... Go back to their profile and pick the green button, to "Send a Message". A little introduction goes a long way! After all, you are wanting a friend and will be helping each other along the way...Get it started off on a good note and you both will enjoy it more!

If you're comfortable with it, sharing your diary also help your friends provide decent feedback to you. It's something worth considering!

Carl -
  • ChellD4945
    ChellD4945 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    After trying and failing numerous times to loose this weight over the years, this is my first time using a website and messaging with people. Feel free to friend me. I could use a little motivation. I would also love to return the favor. Let's do this!!! :)
  • committed17
    committed17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Like many of you, I'm new to MFP trying to figure all this out. Thanks Carl for recommending letting me know about this message board. Would love to have friends to connect with along this journey. Looking forward to meeting others.
  • heather_dunphy
    heather_dunphy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and do not have any friends yet. So anyone who would like to add me please do. Thanks
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here is free to add me. The more support for all of us, the better! I log every day and keep my food diary open.
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! Happy to have added accountability, support, and inspiration!
  • scubakat1212
    scubakat1212 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've just started my fitness regime and healthy eating plan, but I'll need friends to help keep me motivated, and for the occasional kick up the backside. And I'm more than happy to help and support others too! We're all in this together
  • atherine79
    atherine79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. It will be fun to see everyone's progress!