Replies

• 4franny
    4franny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! :)
  • JessaAnn407
    JessaAnn407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is my first time joining one of these challenges! Feel free to add me, I've lost my motivation and thought this might help me out :)
  • pluckykat
    pluckykat Posts: 80
    Options
    I just finished the 10 lb in May challenge. I'm interested in sharing support and motivation for the June challenge and beyond. Feel free to add me. And good luck to all!
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! feel free to friend me as well. I will be going through and adding some of you. I am a 43 (almost 44) YO mom, who works part time and is working on a doctorate part time. Life is really busy and it is easy to let stuff slide. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, ideally 20 pounds. But I think it would help my back and energy.
  • lmnesbit75
    lmnesbit75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new friend too.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Spend a few minutes and review the profiles of the members posting in this topic.. If you find someone with fewer than 15 friends, send "A Friend Request" to them!

Carl -
  • TerinnaAdams
    TerinnaAdams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    looking for friends to help on the journey =) add me
  • Starlet72
    Starlet72 Posts: 29
    Options
    Would be great to make friends for this wonderful adventure. Feel free to add me :)
  • savellta
    savellta Posts: 3
    Options
    HI all!! I just had a baby the last day in April and am very determined to start shedding the extra weight I put on during pregnancy. Feel free to add me, we can keep each other motivated!
  • tyana223cutie
    Options
    I'm looking for some more friends. Please feel free to add me. Happy Losing :happy:
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.... Keep scouting for friends... There are many members of our group still in need!

Please review everyone's profiles and send them a "Friend Request" Everyone really needs about 20 friends.

Also, Don't sit Idle..... Contact your friends,, be involved with each other as well as the entire group !

Be the best friend you can be and see what happens... I dare you! :flowerforyou:
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Add away :smile: I don't have an exercise issue, mine lies in my eating so if any of you are the reverse or the same we can probably help each other out.
  • misssararae
    misssararae Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me :) I will and do support everyone on my friends list. I know I can't reach the 10lb goal this late in the month but I will set a goal of 2lbs by the 1st :D
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier, let's go...request my friendship...:smile: