June Goals:
    ~Stick to my eating plan-no cheats
    ~Do yoga or strength training daily
    ~Walk 3x/week
    ~Practice a positive mindset.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I would like to set some goals for June & hope that other would like to as well. I figure rather than joining a June challenge, our group seems to be motivating enough to just stick to one place :)

My goals for June are:
    -run 70km
    -lose 5lbs
    -Hit 115lb squats, 160lb deadlift, 90lb bench press

Normally I have more goals, but I am working 7 days a week right now, so if I can achieve these I will be way ahead of the game.

Well I did not achieve any of my goals this month. Well I did successfully squat 115lbs & dead lift 160 lbs. I lost 4lbs & ran 53 kms. I am proud of my accomplishments because I have been working a lot & even got a cold and dealt with allergies.

How did everyone else do?
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I achieved one of my goals, I completed JMBR. I did pretty well with eating healthy, I at least cutout all the unhealthy snacking I used to do. Can't entirely run a 5k yet, but am working on it! The ab challenge got me after week two.
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! This group is amazing! Okay, here are my goals:

1. Lose 5 pounds
    2. Do C25K 3 times per week - Get through week 5 which is hear is tough
    3. Continue my resistance training 3 times per week
    4. Complete the June Ab Challenge
    5. Continue following the 17 day diet

I met most of my goals for June:

1. I lost just over 9 pounds for the month
    2. Still doing C25K - I made it through week 5 and I'm will be doing w6d3 tomorrow
    3. Still doing my weight routine, and I did it 3 times per week except for last week (did 2 times)
    4. Did not complete the June Ab challenge - way to tough for me!!!
    5. Still on 17 day diet - starting C3 today

I feel pretty positive about the changes I'm making and I thank everyone in this group for helping me to stay accountable.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    So I had wanted to run 90K plus this month...beating May's totals and I actaully ran 137.1Km!! Goal met!

Only lost 3 lbs, instead of 6. But, I am ok with that, I think I have lost more in inches...and I'm pretty close to goal so I know its going to be slow. I didn't meet this goal, but I have still lost every week.

I have kept up with my strength workouts.....goal met!

:smile:
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    So I had wanted to run 90K plus this month...beating May's totals and I actaully ran 137.1Km!! Goal met!

Only lost 3 lbs, instead of 6. But, I am ok with that, I think I have lost more in inches...and I'm pretty close to goal so I know its going to be slow. I didn't meet this goal, but I have still lost every week.

Great job on the running Maureen!!!!
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Maureen, you and Lisa are so inspiring to me with your running, and I would take inches over pounds any day!