June Fitness Challenge

Replies

• mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    June 1 - walked 2.25 miles in 60 mins.(probably would have been a faster time without Cody, lol)
    June 2 - walked the 1.25 miles to the Y (mostly uphill), worked out with the weights for 30 minutes, and then walked the mile to Westport, which is where I was meeting up with a friend to go to our Monday night Gastric Bypass Support Group meeting; was very happy to have my behind back in the Y
    June 3 - today was an off day for me, not even sure I'm going to hit my step goal today
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    June 1 - Slow Day 2395 steps - 1 mile
    June 2 - 7179 steps - 3 miles - challenge started a new workout video
    June 3 - 12103 steps - 5.05 miles - Repeated new workout video, but did the lunges this time (bad knees, usually ended up hurt)

Today, TBD
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    June 1st - 5,320 Steps - 2.60 Miles (none challenge day)
    June 2nd - 6,190 Steps - 3.03 Miles - (2.17 @ 16:57Min/Mile)(Increased pace)
    I did this walk before on 4/20/14 and had a pace of 19:44Min/Mile
    June 3rd - Day Off

June 4th - 11,458 Steps - 5.61 Miles (Challenge Day)
    Not my biggest challenge but this walk was in the top 25% of distance for my walks. Their was also a 0.7 Mile stretch that I did at a pace of 13:53Min/Mile when previously the pace had been at a little over 19:00Min/Mile.
  • tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    June 1st - low impact aerobics 30 mins followed by yoga 30 mins. 20 mins of brisk walking/trotting alongside son on his bike. (Challenged)
    June 2nd - 30 mins yoga, 25 mins casual walking, 20 mins of brisk walking/trotting alongside son on his bike. (no challenge)
    June 3rd - 30 mins walking, some stretching, giving my left butt cheek a break def no challenge
    June 4th - Scrubbed the floors and that was it. Had great workout plans and as I got up from my chair to do them I pulled my back. I am so over the random pulls and pains I get with this body!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Wazzup *****es! I'm going to the pool! I'll save you from having to see THAT!
  • tishtash77
    June 1st - low impact aerobics 30 mins followed by yoga 30 mins. 20 mins of brisk walking/trotting alongside son on his bike. (Challenged)
    June 2nd - 30 mins yoga, 25 mins casual walking, 20 mins of brisk walking/trotting alongside son on his bike. (no challenge)
    June 3rd - 30 mins walking, some stretching, giving my left butt cheek a break def no challenge
    June 4th - Scrubbed the floors and that was it. Had great workout plans and as I got up from my chair to do them I pulled my back. I am so over the random pulls and pains I get with this body!
    June 5th - Still sore, insisted on the 5 min walk from car to collect my son from school just so that I got some movement!
  • mikesgirl4evr
    June 1 - walked 2.25 miles in 60 mins.(probably would have been a faster time without Cody, lol)
    June 2 - walked the 1.25 miles to the Y (mostly uphill), worked out with the weights for 30 minutes, and then walked the mile to Westport, which is where I was meeting up with a friend to go to our Monday night Gastric Bypass Support Group meeting; was very happy to have my behind back in the Y
    June 3 - today was an off day for me, not even sure I'm going to hit my step goal today
    June 4 - Spent most of the day walking around the hospital going from Dr appt. to Dr. appt with Michael and the bi$ch is my FitBit battery died sometime during the day so I'm not even sure how many steps I got in :(
    June 5 - Went for a mile walk with the Daisy and pushed the pace a little....forgot to time it though
  • PatrickB_87
    June 3rd - Day Off
    Not my biggest challenge but this walk was in the top 25% of distance for my walks. Their was also a 0.7 Mile stretch that I did at a pace of 13:53Min/Mile when previously the pace had been at a little over 19:00Min/Mile.

June 5th - 11, 247 Steps - 5.51 Miles (Challenge Day)
    ---- This walk was in my top 10%, not my longest but one of the longest and I kept up a good pace, 18:10Min/Mile.
  • tishtash77
    June 5th - Still sore, insisted on the 5 min walk from car to collect my son from school just so that I got some movement!
    June 6th - 37 mins today slow walking and some light stretching, back is still a little off.
  • mikesgirl4evr
    June 4 - Spent most of the day walking around the hospital going from Dr appt. to Dr. appt with Michael and the bi$ch is my FitBit battery died sometime during the day so I'm not even sure how many steps I got in :(
    June 5 - Went for a mile walk with the Daisy and pushed the pace a little....forgot to time it though
    June 6 - Walked the 1/2 mile to Schnucks in just under 8 minutes instead of the usual 9. Was going to push myself again coming home but I bought too much and it was too heavy to walk too fast.
  • PatrickB_87
    June 3rd - Day Off
    ---- This walk was in my top 10%, not my longest but one of the longest and I kept up a good pace, 18:10Min/Mile.
    June 6th - Day off
  • blondageh
    I don't believe the calories burned for a second, so I don't eat then back, but this is where I am at for the week so far... it's a start.

June 1 90 mins cleaning- it was a lot longer but I only put in 90 because mfp i ever estimates.

June 3 - 90 mins cleaning

June 5 - 60 swimming

June 7 - 120 swimming.
  • mikesgirl4evr
    June 6 - Walked the 1/2 mile to Schnucks in just under 8 minutes instead of the usual 9. Was going to push myself again coming home but I bought too much and it was too heavy to walk too fast.

June 7 - Walked 2 miles (a lot of hills up and down, mostly up though, lol) in 45 minutes. I do believe that's my best time ever for this particular route.
  • PatrickB_87
    June 3rd - Day Off
    June 6th - Day off

June 7th - 9,150 Steps - 4.48 Miles (none challenge day)
    - Defiantly not a challenge day, especially since my motivation for going for a short walk was the slice of pizza at the half way point. Speed and distance was not my motivation.
  • mikesgirl4evr

June 7 - Walked 2 miles (a lot of hills up and down, mostly up though, lol) in 45 minutes. I do believe that's my best time ever for this particular route.

June 8 - Today was a day off though I did work my behind off cleaning this apartment, lol
  • PatrickB_87
    June 3rd - Day Off
    June 6th - Day off
    June 7th - 9,150 Steps - 4.48 Miles (none challenge day)
    - Defiantly not a challenge day, especially since my motivation for going for a short walk was the slice of pizza at the half way point. Speed and distance was not my motivation.
    June 8th - Bad Weather
    June 9th - Bad weather
  • tishtash77
    June 6th - 37 mins today slow walking and some light stretching, back is still a little off.
    June 7th - 35 mins
    June 8th - 10 mins walking
    June 9th - 30 mins walking
  • blondageh
    Well, I finished a week. It was a start of something.

June 1 90 mins cleaning
    June 3 - 90 mins cleaning
    June 5 - 60 swimming
    June 7 - 120 swimming
    June 8 - 80 swimming
  • mikesgirl4evr
    June 8 - Today was a day off though I did work my behind off cleaning this apartment, lol

June 9 - Did some walking but no extra effort so I guess it would count as an off day. Gonna have to give myself a kick in the butt. It's so hard though because here lately all it seems to be doing is raining, raining, raining!
  • tishtash77
    June 7th - 35 mins
    June 8th - 10 mins walking
    June 9th - 30 mins walking
    June 10th - 39 mins walking and stretches