Before and After

Options
2»

Replies

• Tamipopek
    Tamipopek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! How inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • Ashl3yOh
    Ashl3yOh Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job! So inspiring! My starting weight was 37. I was down 33.5 lbs since my surgery on May 12, but haven't weighed in over a week (I had my room mates hide the scale as I was getting a bit obsessed). I'll weigh in again on my one month anniversary. Congratulations to you with all your success!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Great job! So inspiring! My starting weight was 37. I was down 33.5 lbs since my surgery on May 12, but haven't weighed in over a week (I had my room mates hide the scale as I was getting a bit obsessed). I'll weigh in again on my one month anniversary. Congratulations to you with all your success!

I only weigh myself every two weeks because I can easily get scale obsessed. I don't need another thing to make me any crazier :-)
  • GraceByMySide
    GraceByMySide Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a beautiful story!! You're definitely an inspiration!! And even more than that, your selfie isn't in the bathroom!!! Double congrats!! :laugh:
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! All of your hard work has brought about this wonderful result. Thanks for sharing :)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! All of your hard work has brought about this wonderful result. Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you! We are going to make being 50ish look fabulous :-)
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great work and great results! Enjoy the ride you are earning it.