core challenge check in thread

Options
13»

Replies

• ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    that's exciting - and i can understand being nervous after a 5-year break! it always helps me to pretend i'm someone else :) perhaps not the best advice, but it works for me. make sure you eat some protein in the morning for longer-term energy; try to fit in some yoga to help clear your mind and feel centered. i'll be thinking of you - good luck!

day 21 done :)
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    day 17 & 18 done.
    thank u vrymch for ur suggestion. i vl try to do my level best.
    actually this is e-techno school of high standards and i m not much fluence in english. but i m preparing well from my side.
  • ceemaw
    Options
    sending you good thoughts and wishing you well!

day 22 done
  • Krishna_Veni
    Options
    day 19 & 20 done

thank u vry mch for ur support.
  • ceemaw
    Options
    day 23 done

i hope your first week of work goes well!
  • ceemaw
    Options
    day 24 done
  • Krishna_Veni
    Options
    sorry, i may not do this challenge further. i vl join u vth squat challenge.
    i may b ready after one week.
    i m feeling very good but feeling physically soar due to 7hrs classes on my legs, no sitting.
    today is my 2nd day is over and these 2 days went smoothly and my collegues are also very helpful. another thing is my husband working in same institution teaching to college students and me 3 to 5classes. my son studying lower kindergarten in the same school. so this helps me alot to cope up.
    wish u complete ur challenge.
  • ceemaw
    Options
    sorry, i may not do this challenge further. i vl join u vth squat challenge.
    i may b ready after one week.
    i m feeling very good but feeling physically soar due to 7hrs classes on my legs, no sitting.
    today is my 2nd day is over and these 2 days went smoothly and my collegues are also very helpful. another thing is my husband working in same institution teaching to college students and me 3 to 5classes. my son studying lower kindergarten in the same school. so this helps me alot to cope up.
    wish u complete ur challenge.

i understand - a lot is changing for you this week! listen to your body and get some rest. i'm very happy to hear that your job is going well, and it's wonderful that your family is at the same institution - i hope you get to see them a bit throughout your day! best of luck to you. i have five more days of this challenge; it's getting difficult but easier as i get stronger. :)