Day 3

Options
setaylor86080
setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
Got my miles out of the way this morning and did 5.10 miles. It killed me lol. I am dying today lol hoping to get in the pool and work out some of this muscle ache! How did you guys do?

Replies

• eworcr
    eworcr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started working out this morning at the gym, so I used the treadmill for a little cardio after my workout. I'm hoping to use tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday morning for cardio (that is if I can continue to be there at 4:30am). I've got to catch up to all of y'all; you're making me look bad...haha
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I get a little done during my lunch hour and then continue after I make dinner for the Fam. I don't eat till after I get my run in. Good for you Sarah, that's awesome 5.1 miles!!! I'm going to have to work my butt off to catch up to you :).
  • KDesiP
    KDesiP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Rawr! I have to tell you guys without watching your mileage spring up on Nike+, I may just have skipped ANY exercise today.
    I am tired and cranky and sore and bloated and generally was NOT in the mood for wrangling the kiddos and coercing them to get out of the nice cool house and into the heat to go sweat for a couple of hours.

BUT-

I missed working out entirely yesterday. I was pulling into McDonald's to get a sweet tea (Don't judge me my vices- :embarassed:) and the cable for the gas pedal BROKE on my van!! :noway: So my van is stuck in the parking lot of McDonald's while my husband gets it fixed, and I had to call my niece to come give me a ride home. I was so fed up with the entire day that I ate a big ol' plate of (turkey) taco salad and retired for the night.

SO- I did drag the kids out to walk with me this morning. We walked abysmally slow, and although I did convince them to jog with me for about a mile, most of it was complaining that they were too hot and their feet hurt and they wanted to go home. I'm HOPING to be able to get out this evening to do another couple miles in order to catch up with you crazy people. :flowerforyou:
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you guys are doing great. Don't let that 5.1 miles fool you. I about died lol. I figures tomorrow would be hard to get out because of work but I am going to try to get the girls out and go walking afterwards. I will just have to find that stroller lol.
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My total is only 7.8 miles so far. I've got to catch up to you guys! Hoping to do 7 miles at the gym tomorrow with cycling and walking.
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Now I'm at 15.6 miles. Did walking, biking and elliptical at the gym today. Wooohoooo
  • ntkhost
    ntkhost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It sounds like everyone is doing amazingly well. Just joined today. Unfortunately, I have been hit with the summer cold/sinus infection. Been in bed for a few days. Plan to start this maybe tomorrow or saturday...depending on how I feel. Thanks for starting this group.