what are you eating today?

Options
tequila09
tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
I'm having captain crunch berries for breakfast, lunch is a grilled chicken sandwich with 3 hardboiled egg whites and cucumber and tomatoes with homemade roasted red pepper hummus. Dinner are 2 chicken tacos with tomatoes and a little cheese and steamed broccoli on the side. If I'm still hungry later before I bed I will have some Greek yogurt and bananas :)

What's everyone else having today?

Replies

• Suzy81123
    Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today, June 5th - I am having a protein shake for breakfast, avocados with crunchmaster chips for my morning snack, black bean burger with jasmine rice and avocado for lunch, some cantaloupe for afternoon snack, and I haven't yet decided on dinner but it's between two choices - black bean burger again but made slightly differently than lunch so I don't feel like I'm eating the same exact thing or grilled chicken. Looking to stay around 1400-1500 calories. I pre-logged so hopefully I stick to it.

@tequila09 - Your day yesterday sounded yummy!!!!! =)
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    protein shake for breakfast, banana and almonds for mid morning snack, sandwich and carrots for lunch, apple for afternoon snack and leftover olive garden for dinner. but I am starving NOW!!! and its not time for my lunch and I've had the munchies the past few days...so I've been trying to reach for healthier stuff but it still adds up...
  • tequila09
    Options
    Today, June 5th - I am having a protein shake for breakfast, avocados with crunchmaster chips for my morning snack, black bean burger with jasmine rice and avocado for lunch, some cantaloupe for afternoon snack, and I haven't yet decided on dinner but it's between two choices - black bean burger again but made slightly differently than lunch so I don't feel like I'm eating the same exact thing or grilled chicken. Looking to stay around 1400-1500 calories. I pre-logged so hopefully I stick to it.

@tequila09 - Your day yesterday sounded yummy!!!!! =)

That all sounds so good!! Do you make your own black bean burgers or do you buy them? I've been wanting to try to make my own but haven't gotten around to it!
  • tequila09
    Options
    protein shake for breakfast, banana and almonds for mid morning snack, sandwich and carrots for lunch, apple for afternoon snack and leftover olive garden for dinner. but I am starving NOW!!! and its not time for my lunch and I've had the munchies the past few days...so I've been trying to reach for healthier stuff but it still adds up...

I know the feel!! That's why I usually try to fast until around at least 12 for my breakfast or I'm constantly hungry! I'm so jealous of your left over olive garden!! I haven't had them in forever!! Which I guess is kind of a good thing because I can not control myself when I go I get fettuccine Alfredo and bread sticks with butter lol!!!!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Blueberry light yogurt (can't afford Greek right now), Country Berry Healthy Harvest Applesauce
    Lunch: Salad made with red and green leaf lettuce, shredded mozerella, 3 slices of bacon, 1/2 tbsp almonds, 1 tbsp dried cranberries, and a drizzle of olive oil & another cup of yogurt
    Dinner: Hamburger salad (similar ingredients to lunch only a hamburger patty cut into bite size pieces instead of the bacon), and a cup of yogurt.
    Snacks: Yogurt or applesauce or a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries.