looking for support pals!

Options
2»

Replies

• 4athomej
    4athomej Posts: 11
    Options
    Would love more friends doing keto...add me!!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting Keto and would like to have other friends that are doing it.
  • angelinalblyth
    angelinalblyth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Think ive added everyone from here, if not then please feel free to add me!
  • barefootoptician2014
    Options
    I'm doing a slightly modified keto (SCD/AIP), but I'd love to have some friends on the journey! Feel free to add me!
  • Shaselai
    Shaselai Posts: 151
    Options
    feel free to add me too..
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been back on keto for a little over a month and just began logging my food again. Anyone doing lc or keto can feel free to add me. :)
  • M3T4LB34RD
    Options
    I'm new, but been logging every day! Looking for other diaries for tips and pointers (Male, looking to lose 100lbs) Would love to add anyone in a similar boat!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Been doing LC/HF (Keto) for 4 months, with 40 pounds down and about 75 to go. :)
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, been on here 17 days as of today. I've been doing keto for about 15 days though...and learned some hard lessons. Feel free to add me.
  • misschristineelizabeth
    Options
    Hello, anyone here feel free to add me!
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I've been on my current keto journey for 25 days now. Sadly I've been down this path before; but fell off the wagon. I'm back again, though, have lost 21 lbs and have another 150ish to go before I reassess things with my doctor. I could always use more keto friends.
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added! I have been very successful in losing weight fast by cutting my calories however I still feel rotten as my carbs have been so high! I keep my diary closed but am going to start playing with my numbers! I want to keep carbs under 25 grams at least initially !
  • kmarni06
    kmarni06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me :D I have been doing Keto since March of this year. I have not 'cheated' and I do IF. I have lost a total of 26lbs since that time. Good luck and carry on!!