suggestions for corns?

Options
back2happy2005
back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
I used to get corns in high school when I worked on my feet all day but have not had any issues with them until I started running. My poor pinky toes are killing me. I am looking for a better pair of running shoes because the Nikes that I have seem to be to narrow. Any other suggestions that might help, heal and prevent this in future?

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    What size of shoe are you using? I would think that would be a major fix. My running shoes are a full size larger than regular every day shoes. Once you get the right fit, the corn should go away on its own.

Until then I would use a corn cushion, you can get them at the drug stores and just reenforce it to keep it in place with some sports tape or mole skin cut to fit.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the shoes are the issue, especially if you're finding them too narrow.
    Like rduhlir's shoes, my running shoes are one size larger than my normal shoes. I recommend going to a running store to have your feet fitted properly for shoes. It made a world of difference for my feet.