Chit Chat

Options
2»

Replies

• shokuru
    shokuru Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do that a lot with rice too. Just have to slow down on finer. Can't really have a lot since my stomach hurts. I still get good amounts everyday. Thanks for the info Nona. Appreciate it.
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I vanished again. I'm sorry. It's been really hard to get on the forums as of late. From trying to help an abused puppy to taking care of my boyfriend after he twisted his ankle, I just didn't really find myself in a social mood for a while. Though, I'm getting back into it again. ^ ^

Hoping to see some more faces come on to post with me. The Phoenix Egg challenge is up and going! It's really easy to earn a prize! Give it a shot! The worst that happens is that your egg won't hatch. :)
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Giving everyone a heads up--a couple days ago my boyfriend was in a car crash. I'm not doing so well about it. Long story short, I'm taking hiatus from the forums and groups for the time being to get my head straight and stop thinking about how close that woman who ran the red light was to taking him away from me.

I will get back as soon as I feel I am able and I won't forget to go over everyone's posts for activities, minutes, and calories for the Phoenix Egg when that time comes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • shokuru
    shokuru Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be praying hard.