Anyone recently started June 2014?

Options
megot78
megot78 Posts: 31 Member
I just finished up Week 2 and found this group. Looking to see if anyone else is in Phase 1 and actively posting on the boards. I'm scared for Workouts 3 & 4. But it's all good. I'm gonna do it! :embarassed:

Replies

• annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 3 and 4 today. I did half of the program last summer and then re-started at the end of May. I mainly run, so these are a great way to add some core and strength training for me. I'm already feeling stronger in my upper body. How is it going for you this week?
  • MariaJ98
    MariaJ98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday June 9th, I have started and stopped so many times its not even funny. But I have made the decision to stick with it this time. Wish me luck!
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday. I did the Shred and liked it then moved on to Ripped In 30 but I hated it. I was busting butt and my hrm said I was only burning 150 calories. I'm looking forward to a routine that switches up daily.
  • cultjam
    cultjam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting the Body Revolution again, just started week 1 on June 20 so I'm on day 3. I'm not following the meal plan since I cook a lot of healthy meals and count calories anyways. I just finished doing the 30 Day Shred also and I really like that one but am kind of feeling like I need something more directed at problem areas. I'm the same as MariaJ98 in that I've started it a couple of times before but I have 3 weddings to go to in September so I'm trying to look good in my little black dress! Good luck to everyone and I'll be checking back to see if anyone else is chatting about it :)
  • AnnaVictorya
    Options
    Hi Folks!

I have been doing it for a while so just started Workout 11 today (doing the 12th tomorrow) I think I might do it longer than 2 weeks though, as it is very challenging for me. So thought I come and hang out with you here.

Anybody still doing the BR?
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just started minty two and whew! It's a huge jump from month one. I came into it from RI30 amd thought month one was pretty easy (I actually gained weight because I wasn't burning as many calories) but I started week five this week and feel it everywhere! Jillian is a beast!