Moderator Role

Options
Hi ladies.

Unfortunately, I've come to a personal matter that is going to take me off here until I can get myself straight. Would anyone like to assume moderator role in case there are any needs for that?

Sorry to have to leave after finding a great group of ladies, but my focus is not going to be where I'd like it.

Best wishes to you all in this journey…..

Replies

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I have no problem helping to moderate this group. Sorry you have something gong on. Hopefully you can pop in often to let us know how you are doing

Maybe a couple of others who are doing the ab challenge & the weekly weigh in would be willing to moderate too.
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cindy, I hope everything is okay! You've done such an amazing job with this group, I definitely hope your absence will only be temporary. I'm definitely willing to pitch in and help in any way.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Cindy, you've done a great thing starting this group. Everyone has been so helpful and motivating. Hope all goes well for you and we hear from you soon.
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    A week of tears and nothing left to do….started browsing back here today and thought I need this group … I need to feel good about me again.

Long story short, I lost my son last August to a car accident. Needless to say, life has been pretty tough since then, but we make it day by day. Unfortunately, my husband, Luke's step father, has had a struggle with my changes, which is understandable as I am no the Cindy I use to be. He decided last week he needs a little time to figure out if our new life is enough for him. While I get so angry at him, I look at the reality and it is all so different and he does deserve more so who knows what the right answer is. Maybe the separation is a good thing to shake us back, maybe it's a bad thing. Whatever it is, I can only control it to a point and from there I will stop and focus on the other great things in my life. So today, I will focus on fixing us, but I will go back to focusing on me and being happy...

Thank you for the kind words you left in the blogs. And btw, after a week of eating and not logging, I already feel like crap and bloated again. So I claim pass on weigh in today ;-)
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son and your current struggle. Sending hugs and good thoughts your way. You are right when you say we can only control to a point. So focus on what you can control.. that is yourself.. your life.... do what you need to do for yourself.. to care for yourself and make yourself happy....
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you in your struggles. I agree with Diane, do what you need to do for you. Glad you came back to the group. This is the most supportive and motivated group I have found and it's all thanks to you.
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cindy, my thoughts and prayers are also with you.
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Thank you all for the support …. means a lot.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Cindy, so very sorry to hear about this, all that you have been through and are currently going through. ((BIG HUGS)) We are here when you need us, I'm glad you're back but if you need to be away again....do whatever you need.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear this. The loss of a child is brutal . HUGS. Take care of yourself