Logging Cheats

Options
The bf and I are having Chinese take-away tonight. We haven't had any in months, but it sounds great so we're going there! I know it's going to be over calories, but I would still like to log it so I can make up for it later.

So do my fellow dirty eaters have any ideas for dealing with this kind of thing?

Replies

• sallievp
    sallievp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm chinese!!!
    It is 11.15 am here and my mouth is watering now!!

I would eat a light lunch, maybe soup or an egg white omelette and try to get some exersize...then eat and enjoy!!

I do find it difficult tracking something like Chinese accurately as it varies so much from restaurant to restaurant....but just do your best to record it as accurately as you can...then move onward and upward from tomorrow! :-)
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    Ah, but this was an Unplanned Cheat! As most of them are for me, really. We had the craving, the money AND the time because something else my bf was going to have to do got cancelled.

Since I didn't plan to splurge, my early day was pretty normal. On days that I know I'm going to splurge I usually won't eat anything else, or I'll eat light and/or exercise. But at times like these, my early day looks balanced and healthy, then it all takes a tasty nosedive into a fiery oblivion of yum.

I ended up just finding the highest calorie entries in the database for what I had, and then I added an additional 400 for good measure. haha I'm probably STILL under calories for it though!

That's okay. I was a good girl today. ^_^