June 10th

Options
setaylor86080
setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
Here is me admitting that I am falling behind. So I am horribly behind. Sunday I got food poison so I didn't do much walking Sunday or yesterday. At this point we all should be close to 30 miles. Don't worry if your not, I'm not but I plan to close the gap. I am currently at 18 miles. I might even take a second walk with the girls tonight so that I can close it a little more lol. SO tell me how is everyone else doing? Where are you in this challenge?

Replies

• Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am at 35.2 and I haven't gone to the gym yet today, but I'm planning on it a little later. Woohoo! This challenge is really helping me out, I love competition and pushing myself and I am so proud that I am on-track to finish this thing!! Good luck to everyone :)
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im so behind, I'm ant 15.02 miles, I need to get it together ASAP, I just got a nasty cold yesterday and don't feel good at all.
  • eworcr
    eworcr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My Nike app shows 35.7 miles for the month, but that also includes bicycle time at the gym. This has challenged me to move, in some way, 100 miles during this month. I may have moved 100 yards per day before this, so this has been good for me.