Golf NSV!!

Options
rpyle111
rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
Big day for me today. One of the things that helped me to convince myself that WLS was the right answer for me was when my hips continued to get worse and I had to give up walking the golf course, drastically reduce the amount of basketball I played and even run less with the kids that I coach in basketball.

Well, for the first time in over a year, I walked 9 holes on the golf course! It hurt some, and it likely affected my swing some the last few holes, but I DID IT! Felt really good.

We'll see if I walk again next week, but t least it's within the realm of possibility again.

Rob

Replies

• AndreaK724
    AndreaK724 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic Rob. I bet you will walk the course next week, maybe even shave a few points of your score too.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done, Rob! It feels so good to be active again, doesn't it? And there's so much more fun ahead! :smile:
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    It's good that you are able to golf. Keep working your way up until you can exercise! :flowerforyou:
  • meyou4042
    meyou4042 Posts: 40
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is so awesome to hear! It's awesome NSVs like that that are always helpful to keep everyone going!