serious about this!

Options
Hi everybody,
I am new to this group and really want some friends and support! A little about me:
I have been a yo-yo dieter most of my life. I am 5'4 and have been as low as 108 and recently at my highest of 140 and I don't like it! My happy place is probably around 115 but right now I just want to see less than 120! I am pretty good about working out, and I have a fair amount of muscle, but unfortunately it is hiding under too much squishy fat. I like to spin, do bootcamp, and Pilates.
Time to get serious and get back to my happy place, and into clothes that fit me!
I hope to find others like me, help each other be accountable and make progress!
Just wanted to say Hi, introduce myself and hopefully will talk with some of you on this board!

Replies

• thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    I am new to this group and really want some friends and support! A little about me:
    I have been a yo-yo dieter most of my life. I am 5'4 and have been as low as 108 and recently at my highest of 140 and I don't like it! My happy place is probably around 115 but right now I just want to see less than 120! I am pretty good about working out, and I have a fair amount of muscle, but unfortunately it is hiding under too much squishy fat. I like to spin, do bootcamp, and Pilates.
    Time to get serious and get back to my happy place, and into clothes that fit me!
    I hope to find others like me, help each other be accountable and make progress!
    Just wanted to say Hi, introduce myself and hopefully will talk with some of you on this board!

Wow sounds like you know what you want and you just have to go for it!