INTRODUCTIONS... come and meet our group members

Options
2»

Replies

• renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Renee age 41 from WV. Im married with 2 adult children and one 6 year old and my 3rd grandchld on the way. I starting using MFP last year and loved it, I lost 40 lbs total but then life happended (my dad was sick and passed away and mom was having health issues too) and I was never home so I started eating out-a lot! I just gave up. Ive gained 15-18 lbs back :( Anyway I tried to get back on track more than once but just couldnt stay motivitated so this time Ive decided to log more and interact more so I can KEEP motivated! I felt so motivated last time so I know I can do it, I think the first week or two is the hardest so just got to get over that hump! I can use all the help I can get!!
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @Lorie -I love that quote too! I even posted it on the news feed once. Oh! And Im from WV also lol
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My name is Trudy from NJ. I'm 44 years old and a single mom of one daughter and a puppy named Snickers. I sit at a desk all day so I get little exercise.

I've tried many diets and have been on this site before, but this time is it. I am going to lose the weight. I want to be healthier and I want to have the energy to enjoy life.

I sit at a desk most of the day so I promised a friend I will run the 5k color run with her next year. So I'm going to start the couch to 5k program this weekend!

Wish everyone success with their journey!
  • TheAnxiousDieter
    Options
    Hi, My name is Cathy and I am 54 years old. I reached my highest weight of 326 lbs. last Christmas. I've lost 19 lbs. successfully since then and I keep going up and down with another 10 lbs. I am disabled and I have a lot of health problems and lead a very sedentary life but I am trying to change this and I do light exercises daily now. For myself and my health, I need to lose over 100 lbs. I hope, with the support of each other, that this may be possible. I have been on MFP off and on for several months but have not joined any of the groups until today. I am logging in everything that I eat again and my exercises. I have a fiance, a grown son and 2 cats.
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Angel. I'm in my early 40's. I'm a wife and the mom of 2 elementary school-age boys. I joined the group last week but kept forgetting to come say hi. I've used MFP several times to try to lose weight as well as countless other diets. I've been heavy since I was a teen. This time it's gonna stick (yes, I say that every time) but this time I have extra motivation because I promised my son I would lose weight so I can do more with him. My husband is on this journey with me but I know I'll need extra support because he's a guy. He has less to lose and will probably lose it faster. Feel free to send me a friend request.