Fitbit

Options
SirjohnM
SirjohnM Posts: 7 Member
I just got my Fitbit and so far (day one) I like it. I will admit it was not the easiest ti sync. Believe it or not I had to set it up on the PC first before it would sync with phone. But now it works and has started tracking my steps. Connecting the fitbit results to MyFitnesspal was very easy and straight forward. Looks like we have a Fitbit group already on MyFitnesspal as well. I will continue to use it to track my steps and sleep and will update this post with my results.

Replies

• SirjohnM
    Options
    Well it's been over a month and I'm still very happy with my Fitbit. I have to say I didn't think it would motivate me to knock out my 10000 steps daily but it does. I find myself looking for ways to add 20 steps here and there to get me to my daily goal. The cost is $100 bucks and if your looking for a recommendation on a non smart watch step tracker this is a good one. BTW the battery last about 5-6 days between charges. A smart watch will require daily charging. Hope this helps someone who is looking at Fitbit as an option.
  • SirjohnM
    Options
    *Update* Well I updated from my Fitbit to a LG R smart watch. I have had the new watch for over a year now and have been very happy with it. It tracks everything and also provides information from my phone.