Finishing strong!

Options
AnstariaCJ
AnstariaCJ Posts: 14 Member
Hi all you fitter, stronger people! Now you're nearing the end, how are you feeling? How many of you have reached this point? I still have 3 weeks to go (4th Fit Test will be on Wednesday) but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm feeling fitter and since I go the diet under control, I'm half a stone done and looking so much tighter. I still have a way to go but I think Insanity is definitely helping. I can't wait to compare the before and after Fit Test results and pictures! Let me know how you got on!

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I didn't have crazy results with my 2nd round like I did with my first, but I attribute that to my diet. I totally feel and look stronger, though!! I'm excited because I actually completed it without giving up.
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm not finishing that strong! lol, I am just feeling a little burnt out- doing the same workouts for the last 4 months! I opted for the gym instead yesterday, but I'm gonna get back on track after work with Max Circuit
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I started the Insanity training and Charlene Extreme concurrently on Monday, May 12th, and l started the 7th week on Monday, 30th of June.

So far, l have now lost 4kg but for some weird reason, i did not lose anything on the first three weeks. I started losing weight during the Recovery week after the first four weeks. So far, it's been a tough challenge but l cannot wait to get to the end of it next week.

Can anyone tell me how many pounds or kilograms they lost in total after completion of the Insanity?