Monday, June 16

Options
Sie_Con
Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
Is everyone still hanging in there? I did 8 miles of biking on Friday, bringing me up to 52.2, then 4.1 of biking and 1.5 of fast walking today, bringing me up to 57.8. Woohooo!!!

I started today on the long journey toward being able to run. I walked at 3.6 mph, which really isn't all that fast for about 25 minutes, and boy was I sweaty. Hoping to bump it up to 4 mph next week and get jogging at at least 5mph by the end of the summer. It is so difficult!! Do any of you guys jog?

Replies

• Sie_Con
    Options
    Well I guess I'll talk to myself....
    5.6 miles today, total currently at 63.4 miles
  • eworcr
    eworcr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm at 49.4 for the month. Been doing more weight training than cardio for the past two weeks.
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm at 41.3...I have fallen behind since there are only 12 days left, I'm still trying, I'm still hoping to get the 100 or as close as possible...no giving up
  • Sie_Con
    Options
    I skipped the gym the past few days...
    Now I have 4 more gym days: M, W. F and M until the end of the month and I have to do 9.2 miles per day. Yikes. I'm going to try my best!
  • Sie_Con
    Options
    I did 10.1 miles today at the gym! Total so far is 73.5. 9 on bike and 1 walking at 4mph, which was really exhausting. Good luck to everyone and keep at it!!
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm also behind, I'm just going to try to get as close as possible, maybe we can start a July challenge and kick it up a notch, maybe add 100 miles and 25 days of exercise or something like that
  • Sie_Con
    Options
    I'm at 82.5 miles now :)
  • Sie_Con
    Options
    Just barely made it as of yesterday 100.2. WOOHOOOOOO anyone else finish?