Weekend Challenge?

Options
lisajsund
lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
Who would like to join me in a challenge this weekend?

I know I often stray off a little on the weekends and don't finish my log, even if my macros are still in the percentages I have set.
This last weekend didn't help as I didn't get my planned workouts in.

Goal #1 - finish logging both Saturday and Sunday.

Goal #2 - if going over calories, no more than 10% over. For me, that would be 2255 net calories. Stay as close to macros as possible.

Goal #3 - keep sugars (all) below 50 g both days.

Who's in?!

Replies

• lisajsund
    Options
    Would anyone join me in any part of this challenge?
    You can aim to reach one or all three goals!
    Please let me know!
    Thanks ladies!!
  • lisajsund
    Options
    While no one joined me in the challenge, I did it anyway.

Goal #1 - Saturday - fail, Sunday - Yay!! I did not log Saturday's dinner, but it was a salad bar trip at Jason's Deli. Had a couple of hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, and onions, cucumbers, cheese, bacon bits and dressing on my salad. I went with the Honey Mustard dressing, which I know has more sugar, but wanted a little more than vinegrette. Bummer, it turned out to be Dijon Mustard -and was nasty. Good thing I had enough goodies on the salad to cover most of the dijon taste. Next time, I will not pour it all over my salad.

Goal #2 - Since I didn't log dinner Saturday, not sure if I went over, but I'm confident that I was not 10% over, if I was over at all. Sunday was also within my calorie goal and didn't go over.

Goal #3 - I've been doing a good with this the last couple of weeks, so it was hardly a challenge. Eating more naturally curbs this as long as fruits don't sabotage me.

I will do this again Saturday and Sunday next weekend. Will be harder with a baby shower to go to with yummy frosted sugar cookies. But, this will be more important as I'm giving myself a cheat day Friday.

Happy Monday ladies!!
  • annadchang
    annadchang Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Challenges are fun. I need a challenge. I need a swift kick in the behind. :smile: