can't loose those last 10pds

cuteypolice
cuteypolice Posts: 32 Member
So I am getting ultra frustrated because I workout 3 times a wk for 45 mins doing cardio actually I am training with the couch to 5k app and I don't eat crap. Okay occassionally I do but I certainly don't go crazy! I eat around 1500 calories or less most days. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do have injuries that prevent me from doing weights so if your wondering why I don't do that thats why. Thanks !

Replies

• CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    I would switch to some metabolic weight training and HIIT workouts. What is your current protein/carb/fat ratio?

I had SUCH a beast of a time with the last 10 (still looking to lose 5 more vanity pounds)
  • cuteypolice
    cuteypolice Posts: 32 Member
    Well I thought I had 10 until I saw my current weight now I have 16 but really the 5 are vanity pounds lol... my current fat/carb/protein I am not sure I am only supposed to be taking in 1280 calories. I think a big problem might be that I am gluten, dairy, soy allergy and constantly eating all three so I am very bloated also.
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    I am UBER sensitive to gluten and dairy, so I keep all out of my diet. I stay much more weight stable without those items and feel much better.

1280 seems low. What is your calculated TDEE? Current height/weight?

Your carb/fat/protein ratio will be evident on your daily log. Pay close attention to that. It does make a huge difference.

Feel free to open your diary if you want more info.