Topics Are Slowing Down - Are We all Still Committed

Options
KreeativeKat
KreeativeKat Posts: 27 Member
I've completed my first month, with lots of highs and more than a few lows. Thanks to all of you in our little community who have picked me up, kicked me gently and encouraged me on those days when I've needed it most, and also shared in my triumphs. I hope I've also managed to do the same for some of you out there. The one thing we all have in common is that this isn't easy, that every day we do well is a day nearer to our final goal and that the end result will be oh so worth it. It's a fact, life keeps getting in the way and throwing us a curved ball, and that's when it's nice to know there are others who we can turn to.

Here's to the next thirty days.

Replies

• meaganlosesit
    meaganlosesit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This first month was definitely a struggle! But, instead of looking back at what I could/should have done, I'm going to look forward at the things I can and need to do. My goal for these next 30 days is to focus on healthier eating, my main goal being to cut out soda.
  • LaurenBG2013
    Options
    I seem to have hit a plateau. But when I really look at it, I have been "cheating" on my exercise and diet plan lately. Time to get back on the old horse again.....

I blame my lack of lunch time will power and the food trucks that come with summer :p
  • IlluminatedMayhem
    Options
    I'm still here. I'm down 29 lbs as of last week and going strong. I don't check in here as often as I should but I'm still committed.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I'm not checking in like I should, but I'm definitely going strong. I'll weigh in on Sunday and see how the past two weeks have been for me as it relates to the scale.

Go strong!
  • KreeativeKat
    Options
    We're half way there !!!!
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still committed its so hard with two in diapers, but I've been finding the time to workout and I'm ready for the next 30 days!!
  • KreeativeKat
    Options
    This has not been a good week. I've been going above my calorie allowance every day and I'm not very happy with myself. However, I'm still committed, and what are Monday mornings for, if not starting again.

How is every one else doing?