Replies

• Motivation712014
    Motivation712014 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • jmnicholas
    jmnicholas Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    October 20. We have a trip to the USA planned, and if I'm not close to goal, the portion sizes and availability of food will be overwhelming, and probably throw me off again for months!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    6 weeks ago? I don't have a goal in mind right now. It'll come off eventually.
  • Marijana0001
    Marijana0001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I planned to reach my goal in september and seeing my process I think it ' ll be a breeze. :) I'm currently 63 kg, I was 78 kg a year and a half ago, and I want to be 60 kg in september.
  • misticmay
    misticmay Posts: 15
    Options
    I want to be at 120 by the beginning of September. Or at least be really close to it. I'm flexible though. I'm happy with my progress and as long as I keep trying, I'm not going to rush it :)
  • karbhat
    karbhat Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 145 now - want to be 120-125 by september or october.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am 142 and I would like to be 130 by my 40th birthday in October. However I would like to lose 6 lbs in one month.
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    By the end of August would be nice because I'm going on a trip and I guess be count as a reward to myself. ^^
  • Emsa1987
    Emsa1987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    114.8lbs now...hoping to be 105lbs by 28th July when I go on holiday.
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to hit my goal by 18th July, which is my Sisters Hen Party. However, I only have 3lbs left to lose (dropped 4lbs in the space of 6 weeks so far) and as I haven't seen a change on the scale in a couple of weeks now I'm figuring things seem to have slowed down significantly. So, I'm not really sure if it'll be attainable, but either way I feel and look significantly better than I did 6 weeks ago and things can only improve further between now and then! :)
  • sukid88
    sukid88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 135 by August 5th.
    Then after that, my goal is to be 129 by September 1st.
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I want to be 55kg's by 8th September so that I can go on holiday feeling good and feel like I can relax a little and eat well without coming back round!