New to the group too

Options
RLF022012
RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this group, but not new to MFP. I started back in 2012, lost over 30 pounds, got stuck, gave up, gained a little, lost it and now I've been back a little while trying to get back on track. I'll turn 65 in a couple of weeks and my hope is to continue to move closer to my goal weight with motivation and help from you all.

This is a great group. I've been reading your posts for a while, and I finally decided to join and introduce myself. You'll find that I'm pretty quiet, so please don't take that to mean I'm not here and reading. I'm thrilled to know there are others who are my age here at MFP. Thanks for being here. :smile:

TTFN,
Rose

Replies

• ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose - welcome!

WOW - we should be honored that your very first post (this time around anyway) was to this group.

So glad you joined in; hang around us for a little while and you may not be as quiet :bigsmile:

Best of wishes on your re-started weight loss journey!

-marilyn/ker
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose and welcome!

You have a head start as you already know how to do it......... hope we can help you to get back on track! :flowerforyou:

Jean
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the group, i am a little older than you but we can still do this. Good luck on your journey
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Hi Rose :flowerforyou: I am sorry I am a little late in my reply but been kind of busy so I am just catching up now! Wow, you successfully lost a huge amount of weight and congrats on deciding to get back at it and say hi! Quiet is ok, as there are lots of us that can be Chatty Cathy's at times :laugh: When you feel like it just pop in and say hi. No need to send a long message, unless you want to, but a hi and a smile are always most appreciated. Good luck and hope to get to know you a little better over Time. Cheers Marian