New, nearing the end of stage 3, and looking for friends.

Options
angiek123
angiek123 Posts: 29 Member
How's that for needy? LOL Really, though, this is my first post here, and I thought it might be a good idea to find others who are doing NROLFW too. I started at the end of February and was spot on with my macros through stage 1. Then I got frustrated with tracking and being OCD about weighing food (and weighing myself) and gave that up for a couple months. Kind of went off the deep end there with my treat consumption (I'm still struggling with that, but started tracking again to keep me honest).

I have 2 workouts of stage 3 left. (I ended up repeating some of 3 because of an unanticipated break). I'm hoping to start stage 4 on 6/30.

A little about me--I'm a 35yo SAHM of four kids. (I think summer and having them home all day fighting isn't helping with the cookie binges (haha). My goals are just to get stronger and gain some definition, and I welcome any size changes and fat loss that happens in the process.

Replies

• Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm doing my last stage 3 workout tomorrow and am a SAHM as well. I have two boys, ages 3 and 5.5, and the older one will be done school after this week. I am excited to have him home and to have a fun summer but it does sometimes throw a wrench into working out. The stage 4 workouts say 2 or 3 sets and I am hoping to still get a good workout with only two sets as I don't want to spend as much time in the gym now that the summer is here.