How are you faring Week 2?

Options
jiagetsfit
jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
Day 1 Cardio

First 12 mins was great. I was not very much out of breath. But my legs had turned jello. I was sweating from every pore.

Burnout sessions are killers. Dunno if i will ever get used to it.

Last 10 mins i took 4 pauses so that my legs won't collapse.

Atleast i was better than last week.

Replies

• tamikawoodson
    tamikawoodson Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Week 2Monday: I was able to keep up with Cardio this time around compared to last week and afterwards went for a 2.38 mile walk.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Cardio is done also walked over 2 miles so far today, maybe 1 more after dinner and lifted. I still have trouble with the lunge progressions but I just did them at my pace
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    Week2 Day 2: Total Body Circuit plus 1 mile walk. Feeling very accomplished today.
  • jiagetsfit
    Options
    Day 2: Total Body Circuit. ..almost done. But getting better
  • jiagetsfit
    Options
    Day 3: Speed 1.0

Got through without any modifications. By the time, the burnout session rolled up, my endurance was seriously challenged.

But i need to work on the number of breaks i take.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    I got my replacement disc tonight so will get on it tomorrow did Zumba and mowed the lawn today.
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    Day3: I switched up and did Ab intervals today instead of speed 1.0 and also got in 2.35 miles of walking.
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    Day 4,I totally switched my schedule since I have a family reunion this weekend. Today I did Speed 1.0 and Lower Focus. I was a lot better with lower Focus and I'm concentrating more of form than speed. It does you no good if the form is not right.
  • Brit1283
    Brit1283 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Missed the last two days so my plan is to double up tonight and tomorrow to make up for it. Rough week but still liking this workout and hoping to see results on the weigh-in Saturday.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Got caught up today with TBC I love that it's only 25 min and I hate half of that time. Speed 1.0 and will get cardio in tonight :)
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Did lower today call me crazy but I do like this one. Maybe it's cuz it help me lose over 2" off each thigh last time. Night all m little guy didn't take a nap today so I'll get abs tomorrow.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    5k walk and abs done
  • tamikawoodson
    Options
    I'm back from my family reunion weekend. I was too tired this morning to work out so I will do my workout this afternoon after work