"Your butt looks GREAT"

Options
gatx
gatx Posts: 179 Member
So I am on my final week of Stage 2. The scale is sort of stuck and the inches haven't really gone down... but I sort of feel stronger.

This weekend I had a 'working weekend'. Worked on my deck Saturday and Sunday helped a friend move. So I wore some new pairs capri running pants both days. Each day a different person said to me. 'Wow, your butt looks great!' I am not very good with compliments and/or attention... but I have to tell you it made me so happy. One friend asked if I was doing 'Brazilian Butt Lift' and could she borrow the tape.

So I guess lifting heavy is working! (Honestly, I questioned the need to do split squats and lunges and exercises that feel like I doing doing the same thing over and over... but trust the process and wear tight pants! ha!)

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    This. Is. Awesome! It's always nice to know that others can see progress, especially when you feel like you've been standing still. Woohoo for you!! :)
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: That's a great compliment
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Nice! :) Keep up the good work!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    WHat an awesome nsv! Make sure you lend her your nrolfw book when youre done!