Still Committed

Options
Laughter_Girl
Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
I have not been as active in this group as I should be, but I wanted to check in to let you know I'm still in it to win it. I have been working out and trying to eat healthier, and that seems to be working for me. Unfortunately for me, I am not one of those people that can lose 2 or more pounds per week. I am strictly a 1 lb. a week type of gal, but I'm very much okay with that. As long as the weight is coming off I am pleased.

Unlike others, I have not had any bad or down days. Once I made the decision to live a healthier lifestyle, I have not turned back. My overall goals are to look fit, feel awesome, eat healthy, and encourage others to do the same. I am determined to be a healthier me and nothing can stop me.

There was a time I thought I couldn't enjoy many items w/out ranch dressing, not eat fast food, pass on bread at the dinner table, skip the cake at a birthday party, enjoy the company I am with more than the food, and exercise regularly. Well, I've proven myself wrong on all accounts. There is absolutely nothing I can't do!

I'm truly enjoying this weight loss journey, and I amazed at what I've achieved thus far. I know the best is yet to come. Keep pushing and let your determination drive you to unimaginable heights!