QUEST 2: Aiding the Outcasts

Options
daybehavior
daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
Good to see many of you partaking in the quests! I look forward to catching up with everyone soon. In the mean time, my boy Mark will take good care of you until I can return full time (which will hopefully be in the very near future). He should be done updating the leaderboard, armory, quests etc by the end of the day. Keep up the fantastic work everyone!

Here comes the second quest. You may still initiate this quest if you are still working on Hogger since the timing of that quest was off. Please note that there are two different but similar quest options this week. I will put them in separate posts:

Q2_zpsbc97dfad.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention you get additional XP for defeating the Super Mutant.

If you choose this quest option, please copy and paste as appropriate:
[o] I have started "Aiding the Outcasts" and am helping Ebony Faye.
[x] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Ebony Faye.
[y] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Ebony Faye AND defeated the Super Mutant Brute.

Replies

• daybehavior
    Options
    Q2b_zps0d5c08b8.png

If you choose this quest option, please copy and paste as appropriate:
    [o] I have started "Aiding the Outcasts" and am helping Kyle Marafioti.
    [x] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Kyle Marafioti.
    [y] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Kyle Marafioti AND defeated the mini-bosses.

Honorary Overseer Edit: The mini-bosses for both quests are week-long burn requirements.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    ☣☣☣☣☣

IMPORTANT: Please notate what weapon you are using for your quest if you have any available. Check your armory. If Mark or I have not updated it but you do have a weapon you received from a quest, feel free to post it. You can reduce the caloric burn requirement with weapons by using the follow formula: [Required Calorie Burn] - [Weapon DMG x 100] = [New Calorie Requirment]

So if you have a weapon with +3 DMG and a need a 2,000 calorie burn it would be 2000 - 300 = 1700. So your new requirement would be 1700 calories. A shortcut would be to simply add two zeros to your weapon DMG and subtract that amount from your required burn :)

Also if you need help adding pictures on the forum, I'll give you an example:

tumblr_mat3mahqo01qhnudzo1_500.jpg

Ok, see the picture? Good, first right click on the picture. Now select "copy image url"

Next, when you go to reply, hit right click again, then hit "paste" and the picture's url should appear.

Finally, you need to type "img" (without the quotes) and put that in the middle of brackets [ ] before the link and do the same after the link except you need to put a slash before "img" this time like this --> /img

So in summary: your picture's url: Make SURE "img" is in lowercase or you will get a broken picture
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Quick question. The 2000 calorie burn is total of weekly calorie burn, correct?
  • honesthearts
    Options
    That is correct, good sir.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Stupid question!! Does your calories burned count towards all bosses+ mini bosses in both quests? Like say I burn 2000 cals, does this take out the lurkers, the thugs and the brute? Or would it only count for one enemy?
  • honesthearts
    Options
    Good question Reina! Not sure what the Overseer had intended but the way I read it, each mini-boss requires their own calorie burn.

I will update the quest objectives as follows:

[x] I have completed [x] AND defeated the mini-bosses
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Does the walk/run to Bethesda all need to be done at once or can I rest during the journey?
  • honesthearts
    Options
    You can space it out for the entire week, Steve. Haha, the Overseer is getting old. He needs to be more clear about these things!
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
  • bomftdrum
    Options
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Wow lots of people helping Kyle xD Not what I expected...
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of people helping Kyle xD Not what I expected...

LOL, me neither. I like Ebony and all, but I'm doing strength/resistance for other challenges, sooo... might as well keep it up here. :)

---
    Overseer Edit: Good deal, Layla :D I'm sure you're going to rock it!
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    [o] I have started "Classic Inspiration" and am helping Ebony Faye.
    [x] I have defeated the miniboss Super-Mutant Brute

As I hand Ebony Faye the clothes the Super-Mutant Brute was wearing I remind her that wanted to get into shape so she can wear any clothes she picks off the corpses and not just those from the super-mutants

After chatting with Ebony Faye I give her this poster
    photo-9.jpg

---
    Overseer Edit: LMAO! haha very nicely done. Love the poster!
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
  • addicted2cola
    addicted2cola Posts: 43 Member
    Options

1cd0c35a4e898ce3f68bed23435027cc.jpg
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    Ebony don't you remember why you started this journey. Your family needs you to be around. You can only be around if you start getting healthy. They need you Ebony, don't ever forget that. They are counting on you.
    Here is my motivational poster for Ebony.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWKRy-6-mpVzatsAasNeA-MxfcW6_TMEU5F_aTwu4jcUhTErH4bw

[y] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Ebony Faye AND defeated the Super Mutant Brute.