QUEST 2: Aiding the Outcasts

Options

Replies

• chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ebony I remember you once told me you want to lose weight for the following reason:
    Because you deserve it
    you're tired of feeling sick all the time
    you want to have tons of good sex
    you want to do everything I'm capable of doing aka <windsurfing, partying hard, clothes , Etc.>
    So go and go at it again and someday you will get where you want to be

ahhh by the way ebony, here , it's your mother locker , wasn't easy to get to Bethesda

fears.jpg

Super Mutant Brute is been exterminateeeeed.

[y] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Ebony Faye AND defeated the Super Mutant Brute.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Ebony, you are strong. Don't lose sight of why you started this, and don't stop believing in yourself. It's a struggle, but it's worth it in the end. Remember your mother, and make her proud!

Fitness-Motivation-Sign-25.jpg

[y] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Ebony Faye AND defeated the Super Mutant Brute.
  • honesthearts
    Options
    Amazing work guys! The Overseer will be proud :-D
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    So proud! Such motivational words and posters ಥ_ಥ

Grats to Marie, the only person to drop Uncommon accessory: [Super Mutant Chain] +1 DT. +1 STR.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Grats to Marie, the only person to drop Uncommon accessory: [Super Mutant Chain] +1 DT. +1 STR.

Thank you! :drinker:
  • addicted2cola
    addicted2cola Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    [o] I have started "Aiding the Outcasts" and am helping Ebony Faye.

1cd0c35a4e898ce3f68bed23435027cc.jpg

So, I couldn't edit my original post again, so I thought I'd just reply to it. Is that ok? Anyway:

Ebony, you wanted to avenge your mother's death by annihilating the Super Mutants that killed her, and for that you need to be in your best shape. Be strong, and you'll make it through.

Incidentally, I found your mothers locket in the Bethesda Ruins. Remember your mother and the strength she gave you whenever you wear it.

[x] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Ebony Faye.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    [o] I have started "Classic Inspiration" and am helping Ebony Faye.
    [x] I have defeated the miniboss Super-Mutant Brute

As I hand Ebony Faye the clothes the Super-Mutant Brute was wearing I remind her that wanted to get into shape so she can wear any clothes she picks off the corpses and not just those from the super-mutants

After chatting with Ebony Faye I give her this poster
    photo-9.jpg

---
    Overseer Edit: LMAO! haha very nicely done. Love the poster!

I never made it to the ruins :( I kept getting distracted by yard work.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    This quest is actually due Tuesday :)
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Using my [Pew-Pew], this past week I:

- ran a mile in 13:37... because I'm so leet.
    - resistance-trained 4 days for 30 mins each.
    - jumped rope for 15 mins 4 days.
    - ran a total of 16.2 miles.
    - read the following articles:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sportsdoc/Fitness-MythBusters-does-muscle-weight-more-than-fat.html (to link to someone else in my friends list)
    http://www.runnersworld.com/nutrition-runners/real-runner-nutrition
    http://greatist.com/fitness/resistance-band-exercises

The above plus regular workouts burned a total 3650 cals.

[y] I have completed "Aiding the Outcasts" by helping Kyle Marafioti AND defeated the mini-bosses.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Good work gals! I will read the articles when I have more time :)

As for the loot rolls:
    RNG parameters: 1[nothing] 2[nothing] 3[vendor trash] 4[item get]

Crazed Subway Lurkers:
    Karli - 2
    Lalya - 1

Sorry :(

Marafioti Thugs:
    Karli - 3
    Layla- 3

Vendor Trash converted to 50silver.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This quest is actually due Tuesday :)

BAH! I just read this now. Doesn't matter as I had to drive across the state and back. My excuses are getting better and better by the day :)
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    If I can do quests late.... (if not it's okay... apparently I am done being embarrassed by my lack of how the quest timing works and am sticking my head out there.)

[o] I have started "Aiding the Outcasts" and am helping Ebony Faye.

discipline_580.jpg

*looks in the mirror* You can do this. This is completely under your control. Your choices got you here and your choices can get you out.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Yesss awesome poster <3
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

7/22/14 - 3.97 miles 835 burned calories
    7/23/14 - 1.24 miles 289 burned calories
    7/24/13 - 4.28 miles 919 burned calories
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Excellent! You also won the roll for Uncommon accessory: [Super Mutant Chain] +1 DT. +1 STR. Good work!
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    If I can repair my bicycle and weather permits, I'm cycling to work on Monday. How many miles of cycling would you accept (if you would accept) as an exchange for running? In other words, I'm going to help Ebony and it's an 8 mile walk/run, so how many miles of cycling is equivalent?

Thanks.
  • honesthearts
    Options
    Don't worry about it Jeff. I'm sure the Overseer will be happy as long as you do 8 :-)
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    S7 P7 E8 C4 I7 A3 L4
    Weapons
    Uncommon: [Laser Pistol]: +3 DMG.

Armor:
    Epic: [Enclave Power Armor]: +7 DT. +2 END. +1 INT

Aid:
    (1) [Sugar Bombs] +5 Action Points (used for exploring dungeons)
    (1) [Nuka-Cola] +15 HP
    (1) [Stimpak] +30 HP

y

Ebony, I dug deep, traveled to Bethesda and found the Super Mutant Brute. I tried to be as brave and fierce as my fellow Wasteland Warriors, but need to become more skilled. I almost lost to the mutant, but I just recently acquired this laser pistol and was able to defeat the mutant because of it.

(I completed 1753 calorie burn this past week, + Laser Pistol that's a +3 = 2000 - 300 = 1700 calorie burn needed to defeat Super Mutant Brute.)

I was reminded of what you told me a while ago that you wanted to be in control of your own life and while you enjoy eating, a lot (sorry, bad pun) you wanted to enjoy eating when and how much you wanted and not when your stomach wanted.

You also related how you wanted to be a participant and not a spectator and that as one of the only remaining fencing coaches in the area, you wanted to be able to not only coach your students to compete well, but have a desire to compete with them and compete well and through competition make them become even better fencers.

I loved the inscription in your locket…
    “The world never puts a price on your head higher than the one you put on yourself.” – Sonja Hene

I found this poster on the wall in the mutant’s lair and thought you’d like to have it. You said when you were young you loved to climb, so this poster is perfect for you.

mormonad-reach-higher-1118460-gallery.jpg
  • Odwaroftorn
    Options
    I have the +3 laser pistol so 1753 calories burned satisfies the requirement, but I just completed my journey to New Menonome Falls in Tiner's Town for another 111 calories burned for a total of 1864. I should fence for another 30 minutes and get my 200 calories+ burned for the week, but it's already 11:00.

Sleep well and enjoy your Wednesday.