Goal and Motivation

Options
13»

Replies

• CommandaK
    CommandaK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Just hit 30 and decided it's time to make some changes I can stick with for the long haul. I'm 5'1, currently at 148. I'd initially ballooned up to 150 after some health issues during college, and after two years of obsessing over everything I put into my mouth, I got down to a very unhealthy 110 (anemic, lethargic, you name it). Comfortable for my very curvy body seems to be somewhere between 125-130, and that's ok with me! I'd like to get there and stay there : )

Got really sick of not-eating enough/having my doctors obsess over every pound/dieting + some more health issues crept up + , and here I am again, back up to 148. At this point in my life, I'm way less concerned with the numbers on the scale and much more concerned with how I feel (not as strong as I used to!) and not being able to fit into a closet full of cute clothes, which I miss!

Struggles: Health issues impeding progress, eating my stress/feelings, frustration with the scale, all leading to an unhelpful *kitten* it attitude.

Goals: Slowly working back towards eating a healthy, varied diet without bingeing. Eventually joining a gym and getting back into strength training. Currently I'm working at 30min of walking/day, and it's going well!