Weekend Goals...

Options
Suzy81123
Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
Hey everyone - since our group name is "accountability works" - let's set some goals for the weekend and try to stick with them. Then on Monday we can say how we did. Hence "accountability works" :happy:

My 1st goal is to choose healthy choices when going out to eat - tonight my boyfriend and I are going out to eat with his entire family to celebrate our niece/goddaughter's 17th birthday. We're going to a really yummy Italian restaurant where I absolutely LOVE their ziti with vodka sauce. But NO I will not have that. I am going to get a grilled chicken ceasar salad, but hold the ceasar. I'll see what type of lite dressings they have. Also - no strawberry daiquiri when going out tonight. Normally when we all go out to eat to celebrate there is some drinking involved but I will not waste the 400-700 calories on a drink!

My 2nd goal is if we go out at all for ice cream or frozen yogurt over the course of the weekend, I'm going to get a SMALL in a cup. I normally get a waffle cone and they're always the large waffle cones which by itself is most likely 200+ calories. I do NOT need it nor do I want it. I have to hold myself accountable for my choices on the weekend.

Okay so those are my 2 goals for the weekend. What are your goals???

Remember - "Where there is no struggle, there is no strength"

Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou: