Setting Realistic Goals!

Options
So my goal for this Summer is to really lean out and get more muscle definition. I have my PiYo program ready which comes with an awesome nutrition guide and meal plan.

I know that Nutrition is the key in achieving the results I want, but I also know that depriving myself of certain foods will only make me crave them more!!!

I have a Horrible Sweet Tooth and certain things I refuse to give up! I need my Coffee + Creamer in the morning and having Coffee without Creamer is just Crazy in my world and I will not even go there! :laugh:

I love having a little bit of dark chocolate (which is good for you according to research) and that it another thing I'm not giving up!

Giving up occasional glass (or two) of wine, especially while I'm home with the kids all Summer long, Yea NOT HAPPENING!!

So I will continue working out and eating things I enjoy in Moderation!

{ By Depriving Yourself and Drastically Eliminating foods from your Diet, you are setting yourself up for failure right from the beginning!! }

It's great when somebody has enough self-control, to completely cut out Sugar or Caffeine, but how miserable are they in the process? And even if it works for that poor soul, Don't compare yourself to them and Set Your Own Realistic Goals.

Wether it's Diet or Exercise, Start with Small Goals and work your way up to bigger ones!

I would rather celebrate a small achievement rather than feel defeated by an unrealistic goal!!!