Helpful Apps!

Options
bonniejo
bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
I've discovered some apps recently that have helped me with my goals! I thought I'd share them, and see if anyone else had apps they would like to recommend!

Weight Trend (Free!) - this app takes your daily weight and makes a graph with a line of best fit (which is like an average). Sometimes it's easy to get lost in the peaks and valleys of weight loss, this helps!

Zombies, Run!/The Walk (Not free): These apps help you run or walk with an engaging storyline. For those of us who are story motivated, knowing what comes next can get you off the couch!

Squats / pushups (free): These are apps that help you slowly increase the amounts of squats or pushups you can do. I think they have a lunges one too, but lunges and my knees don't like each other :bigsmile:

What are your favorite fitness apps?

Replies

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've discovered some apps recently that have helped me with my goals! I thought I'd share them, and see if anyone else had apps they would like to recommend!

Weight Trend (Free!) - this app takes your daily weight and makes a graph with a line of best fit (which is like an average). Sometimes it's easy to get lost in the peaks and valleys of weight loss, this helps!

Zombies, Run!/The Walk (Not free): These apps help you run or walk with an engaging storyline. For those of us who are story motivated, knowing what comes next can get you off the couch!

Squats / pushups (free): These are apps that help you slowly increase the amounts of squats or pushups you can do. I think they have a lunges one too, but lunges and my knees don't like each other :bigsmile:

What are your favorite fitness apps?

Zombies Run and The Walk seems fun. My phone is just not compatible with them.
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love the You Are Your Own Gym app, its not free though. I have had some great results with using that in conjunction with various Jillian Michaels DVDs.
    I'm currently using an app which offers 30 day challenges; I'm doing the Plank challenge but there's pushups, squats, lunges, etc and you can do as many at one time as you choose.