Well hello!

Options
Hi ladies! I'm new to Keto for the most part. Started it about 4 weeks ago. I've had some major setbacks and after gaining and losing the same freggin 7 lbs over the last month I've had enough!

I've never felt better than when I'm on keto, just generally speaking. I know it's the right thing for my body (and everyone else's for that matter lol) and my body just responds so well to it. Anyway, I've had some carb binges (ugh!) and well, I'm done with that nonsense. I want to commit to a keto lifestyle from here on out. Carbs and sugar are keeping me fat and miserable and I'm just done feeling terribly all the time. I'm not new to mfp but this is my first post. I plan to keep it around 1500 cals for the time being im partially nursing and figure I don't want to dip too low. I have about 30 lbs to lose (if not more). I'm 162lbs at 5'3" and ready to feel like my old self again.... Sexy and not so self conscious!

Anyone up for the challenge for daily check ins for motivation for the next 30 days or so with me??

Replies

• croakster
    croakster Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm about the same amount time getting started except I have lost and gained the same 15 pounds for about 3 years! I can do check ins with you... Add me as a friend ! :)