Because of Paleo I can't fit in to my wedding dress...

Options
msnucerity
msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
That's right, I'm getting married in 6 weeks- when I bought my wedding dress it didn't zip up- there was talking of putting in a panel of fabric so it could be laced up and close.

On Wednesday I had my 1st fitting and my dress is too big, it has to be taken in or else it fall off!!

Glad I stumbled across this way of eating; happy Saturday to all!!

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you. :flowerforyou:

Remember how you feel now and stick with it. There comes a time when weight loss results slow down, but the health benefits keep on.
  • LifeVictr
    LifeVictr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great problem to have! Great job and best of luck!
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    that hilarious.
  • GrokGranny
    GrokGranny Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow that is FANTASTIC! Congratulations!!
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's got to be a good feeling.

I started Paleo eating for health reasons (joint pain) and just happened to lose weight as a side effect. What a difference from all the years of yo-yo dieting and struggling with food...
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... That is so awesome... NO PANEL NEEDED... You are gonna look fantastic on your big day!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    How cool is that?! I am obsessed with the TV show "Say yes to the dress". I think its the romantic in me :-)
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That is a good problem to have for sure!
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    How cool is that?! I am obsessed with the TV show "Say yes to the dress". I think its the romantic in me :-)

I love that show! Even though I have mine I still watch it and get excited for those ladies. I also wish I knew a "Randy" :)

A most excellent problem to have indeed- and still melting (thank goodness my wonderful mother-in-law is a seamstress!)